While there are many vendors in the market who offer reasonably good products and services, it becomes difficult for you as a buyer to select from a wide array of product options. When organizations have to make crucial decisions concerning big investments in systems and technologies and at the same time have wide-ranging alternatives, an in-depth evaluation of different vendors and their products is very essential to make the best buy decision.
Who Needs this Service?
- Buyers of Information Technology solutions
- Any company seeking to enter into new markets
- Technology companies - to understand market positioning
Market Competition Rigor is applicable to any company in any vertical
From a buyer's perspective, relying on professional expertise for vendor evaluation will, therefore, ease your burden of assessment and facilitate quicker decision-making. From a vendor's perspective, knowing your market positioning in comparison to your competitor will help you strategize for future growth.
infoAnalytica's "Vendor Assessments Package" aims to evaluate technology vendors within the market that is of interest to you. We evaluate vendors on the basis of the following parameters:
Market Growth Potential: To judge the company's market growth potential three parameters are considered -
- Revenue: The revenue generated by the vendor
- Growth: Growth evaluation is based on three years revenue growth, M&A activities undertaken to increase customer base and the company's expansion plans
- Geographic coverage: Customer coverage in various geographies
Technological Leadership: To judge the company's technological leadership, three parameters are considered -
- Portfolio of offerings: The range of products and services offerings are considered
- Technical Innovation and future strategies: Vendors are rated on the basis of technical superiority against each other and their future plans for technological advancement
- Expansion plans and strategic technology partnerships
- Guidance for product or service selection
- Gain knowledge of the competing players and their positioning