infoAnalytica respects your privacy and has developed this policy to help you understand how your information is used and collected.
1. How we collect and manage information
- 1.1 We only collect information when you choose to and not otherwise. We collect details like name, email address, company name, phone number, and any comments/messages you'd like to communicate to us.
- 1.2 We collect your information when you complete a form on our website, send us an email, or when you use our social media pages to send us a message.
- 1.3 The information is collected to communicate with you by email or telephone about the services offered by us that may be of interest to you.
2. With whom we share your information
- We don't sell personal information of our visitors and clients. We will not share your information with any third-party websites or service providers without prior consent. However, we may share your information with service providers, technology partners or associations that are our partners with your permission. Our partners will always take appropriate measures to safeguard your privacy.
3. Security of your information
- 3.1 All your information is safe with us. This is consistently ensured by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- 3.2 We only use secure connections and third-party service providers.
4. Third-party tools
- 4.1 We use tools like Google Analytics and StatCounter to analyze website traffic and visitors' behavior to enhance user experience and customer profiling.
- 4.2 We may use social media sharing widgets on our website to allow our visitors to share content that can be in the form of an article, white paper, brochure, eBook, quote, etc.
5. Edit or change your information
- You can get any old details earlier submitted by you updated by sending us an email at email@example.com.
6. Contacting us