Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Design and update software database.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Reviewing current systems.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals for users and Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Over 1 year experience in web OR software development
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, Java, Python, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and logical approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Experience with machine learning and big data would be an add-on.
- Proficiency in using version control system (GIT)
Send your resumes to email@example.com