infoAnalytica is looking for a Mystery Shopping professional who can support strategic insights to our clients through the execution of research and consulting projects.
Your work includes a variety of studies requiring sharp conversation and time management skills, and a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate is dynamic, self-motivated and able to think independently while talking to individuals in North America and other regions. This is an excellent opportunity for those with a competitive analysis and qualitative primary business research background.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Executing and managing B2B Mystery Shopping research projects from the ground up
- Coordinating with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality of insights gleaned from multiple mystery shopping exercises
- Managing all phases of the mystery shopping exercise, including understanding customer requirements, pitch and discussion guide development, approach planning and associated infrastructure, field work, data collation, analysis and presentation
- Contingency planning, developing and refining multiple approaches for connecting with the right contact, establishing credibility, building trust and managing any incumbent challenges
- Conducting detailed and complex interviews with senior professionals across the globe, instinctive probing and questioning on key research areas
- Work in noon to night shift to cover the US and Europe markets
- Proactive response to client needs and queries to meet research objectives
- Other duties as business needs require.
Associated Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional English language skills. Other international languages a plus.
- Over 2 years proven mystery shopping experience in a B2B environment for North American and European markets
- Ability to react quickly to problems; analyze issues and offer well-considered solutions
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making and problem solving abilities
- Result oriented
Send your resumes to email@example.com