If you've an expertise in marketing communications, ample experience in writing marketing content for clients based in US, and contributed to generate leads through effective messaging, then we at infoAnalytica would like to work with you.
We require a professional who is a team player, creative, enthusiastic, and willing to contribute in various functions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop compelling and conversion-friendly website copy.
- Generate content for social media posts, articles, blog posts, eBooks, Whitepapers, infographics, etc.
- Develop effective content for marketing collaterals, brochures, PowerPoint decks, case studies, press releases, landing pages, banners, etc.
- Help the marketing team to conceptualize and prepare scripts for explainer videos.
- Write effective copy for newsletters, social media campaigns, Adwords campaign, and more.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to create and edit content for syndication services and demand generation projects.
- Work across various teams and functions to manage and deliver effective content.
- Proofread content that goes out in the company's name.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in English Literature, Communications, or related fields
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Office tools, Email marketing providers, CMS technologies.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and ranking factors.
- In Depth understanding of how search engines work and value content.
- Good understanding of meta tags, HTML, meta-descriptions, keywords, etc.
- Ensuring consistency of content and voice across all content assets and platforms.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms and how they help in building brand awareness and engagement.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and strategies.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Possesses excellent storytelling skills
Nice to have:
- Master's degree in relevant fields
- Previous experience of working in B2B
Send your resumes to email@example.com