You’ll need to work with Digital Marketing Manager, developers, and researchers to design websites, social media banners, infographics, web pages, interfaces, presentations, Whitepapers, and other marketing collaterals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- Create beautiful yet subtle web pages, logos, social media banners, and marketing collaterals to be posted online and in print.
- Stay updated with the latest web design trends for implementation.
- Study industry related trends that impact design.
- Design conversion-friendly web pages and banners.
- Design aesthetic call-to-action buttons to increase conversions.
- Work on newsletter templates.
- Design marketing materials like ebooks, whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, standees, flyers, etc.
- Bachelors degree and any Short-term / full-term course in graphic design and/or web design from a reputed institute.
- 2-5 years of experience in Graphic and web designing
- Previously worked for a marketing research company
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org