At infoAnalytica, we believe that the biggest business losses to any company occur not because of what an organization already knew about its markets, competitors and how they address a shared market-space, but rather because of what was not known.
infoAnalytica performs in-depth and field proven Competitive Intelligence Research and Analysis in a concerted and cohesive manner to yield decision-critical insights including, but not limited to the following areas:
- In-depth study into direct and indirect competitors
- Development of Competitor Intelligence snapshots
- Brand strengths and weaknesses versus Competitors
- Internet penetration research and paid and organic search performance
- Pricing Analyses versus Competitors
- Company and Competitor Product Analyses (this provides a feature by feature breakdown of product or service usability and effectiveness, market propensity for product or service adoption, ease of implementation, stabilization and upgrades if applicable)
- Distribution and Supply Chain Analysis (this includes an in-depth study of the marketing channels used by an organization, versus those used by competitors)
- Research into seasonal discounting and promotions undertaken by Competitors
- Marketing Mix Analysis versus Competitors (e.g. advertising and media channels in use, and ROI if applicable)
- Territory Sizing and Market Size Analysis versus Competitors
- Sentiment Analysis into User and Prospect Opinions which can be unearthed based on their comments about a brand, product or service
- Market Share Analysis versus Competitors based on Units and Revenue
- Sales cycle and customer support analysis
- Precisioning and Lost Deal Analysis
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis and modeling
infoAnalytica has successfully delivered highly actionable competitor intelligence to the following industries:
- Enterprise Software
- Enterprise Hardware (technology)
- Software Application Development
- Mobile Computing
- Consumer Electronics
infoAnalytica's Competitive Intelligence Research keeps its customers a step ahead of arrivals in a global marketplace, empowering them with a 360 degree view of competitor strategies, competitor tactics, pricing, placement, products and promotional activities and tactics. infoAnalytica can also identify the best-fit approach and strategies to use in order to surpass competition, and maintain pole position.
infoAnalytica goes a step further and provides its customers not only with Competitive Intelligence but also with Competitor Intelligence, which includes pinpointing specific information for a rival organization, ranging from current strategies, roadmaps, capabilities, pricing data, market information, brand health, channel structures, market shares, customer perceptions and product strengths and weaknesses specific to a set of key competitors.
infoAnalytica employs the most effective methods for research and competitor data collection, ranging from mystery shopping for B2B products, to primary research and phone surveys that can yield valuable data on distributors, resellers and other channels available in a new location or territory where a competitor operates.
To learn more about our Competitive Intelligence services, do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Contact form at the top right of the page.