||The client is a leading provider of configuration control software that
helps organizations in their physical and virtual IT configurations control.
|Customer's Requirement & Objectives
The client is launching a virtualization infrastructure management tool. The
objective of this engagement was to
- Understand the Virtualization market and included comprehensive
market sizing for this industry
- An in-depth comparative analysis from a product and marketing
- Understand and develop effective launch and marketing
strategies, especially from a social media perspective
- Creating a TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) calculator for the client's
solution that clearly associates the downtime with ROI.
||Our team conducted extensive research to answer key questions, such as:
For more information please visit our website www.infoanalytica.com.
You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-79-66118050
- Competitive landscape
Information related to competitor's overview, size, their offerings for
virtual infrastructure management, in-depth technical analysis of
products (including screenshots), support policies, partnerships,
customers, news releases, portals, communities they are building,
marketing campaigns for virtual infrastructure engineers, and so forth.
- Marketing Strategies and Launch strategy
Study the Social Media Marketing strategies of each competitor indepth.
Monitor and assess blogs, communities, portals, and influencers
each competitor engages to promote its virtualization product or
service. Identify and analyze effective techniques, gaps as well as best
practices within Social Media marketing based on the competitors.
Define and develop effective launch strategies for the client's tool.
- Market Sizing
Define the Market Taxonomy for Virtualization. Research and project
revenues within this space. The Market Sizing was done for a 5 year
period and segmented by sub-domains within virtualization and
- TCO calculator
The client's tool is an infrastructure management solution for the
VMWare platform. The TCO calculator was designed and built to clearly
associate VMWare downtime (with and without the tool) with ROI.
- In-depth reports on competitor profiles and analyses
- Insights and best practices for social media marketing strategies
- Insights and best practices for the client's tool's launch
- The market sizing tables along with the PowerPoint presentation showing trends and analysis
- TCO calculator in Excel and HTML (online)
Complete back-end content and marketing support provided by
infoAnalytica has provided the client with many benefits:
- Gained credit and recognized as a pioneer in the industry
- Increase in the number of visitors to its online portal
- Acclamations for its valuable perspectives, industry insights and
- The client's clients look forward to their events as it provides a
common platform for industry thought leaders to share expertise and
gain better outlook of their industry